For beginners, we will introduce the game of soccer in a fun and stress free environment.
For the experienced player, we will enhance the child’s current abilities as well as build new skills for progression in the sport.
We want every young children to fall in love with the game of soccer in order to establish life long healthy habits.
- 3 vs 3 format, no goalkeeper for 4′s and 5′s
- 4v4 Format, No goalkeeper for 6-8′s
- 5v5 format with goalkeeper for 13U
- 7 weeks Season*
- 3 weeks Training Sessions prior to the 4 weeks Game/League*
- Meets only once a week ( Training and Games will occurred on Saturdays)
- 5U Saturday afternoon/ 8U and 13U Saturdays afternoon
- No scorekeeping or standings
- 50% minimum play
- Co-ed leagues
- Four 8 to 10-minutes quarters for 8U
- Two 20 minutes Halves for 13U
- Medal and Jersey for all players who participate
Through a weekly soccer training focused on “DEVELOPMENT” ( for 3 weeks) using 1vs1, 2vs1 followed by four weeks of GAMES/LEAGUE using a 3vs3, 4v4 or 5v5 setting, the child will learn the game through playing. We strive for a “STRESS FREE” environment focusing on learning and playing, but still taking competition seriously.
***Special requests to be on the same team: WE CANNOT GUARANTEED PARENTS REQUESTS FOR CHILDREN TO BE ON THE SAME TEAM. JC Sports main goal is to have very well balance teams to make sure that soccer development takes place during our soccer season. We will try our best, but they may be instances were children may not ended up on the same team even if parent submitted a request.***
- Small Sided Games that will challenge the child to maneuver the ball.
- We provide 3 weeks of training sessions prior to the start of the Soccer League*
- we provide 4 weeks of league/ games followed our 3 weeks of training sessions*
- We play 3vs3, 4v4 and 5v5 on the field therefore giving the child more time on the field, more touches on the ball, and more realistic game play.
- Small sided games allows the players get to experience a starring role in this dynamic game.
- Every training Session the JC Sports Team member focuses on a Life Skill provided by our Mighty Kicks curriculum.
- Our International Soccer Program will focus on DRIBBLING, SHIELDING, PASSING THINKING ON THE FIELD, AND PLAYING AS A TEAM.
- Sufficient space and time allows children to read the game and play constructive soccer and to develop their communication skills on the field.
- We meet only once a week –SATURDAY TRAINING AND GAME WILL OCCURRED ON SATURDAYS AFTERNOON.
- 5U Saturday timeframe 2pm-3pm/ 8u and 13U Saturday timeframe 3pm-5pm
- 50 minutes coaching session provided by JC Sports Coaching Staff.( for 3 weeks meets once a week)
- 4 weeks of GAMES/LEAGUE follow the coaching sessions for better performance, more balance teams and better quality games
- 40 minutes game (4 quarter of 8-10 min)
1. What About if a sessions gets rained out?-There is no refunds due to in climate weather however JC Sports will guarantee two make up session per 7 weeks season.
2. I have questions, I need more Information.
-For additional information about our Soccer School, or for registration, call JC Sports at 281-624-6867.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!!!
PRICE:Before February 2nd 2018
5U 4′s and 5′s $155.00( early Bird price) for the 7 weeks league* per child.(meets once a week/ 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games (YOUR CHILD MUST BE AT LEAST 4YEARS OLD/ 2013) or 5 years old
8U 6′s-8′s $155.00( early bird price) for the 7 weeks league* per child.(meets once a week / 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games)
13U 9′s-13′s $155.00 ( early bird price) for the 7 weeks league* per child. (meets once a week / 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games)
Additional $20 will be charge for registrations after February 2nd.
***Early Birth Discount will be applied on your cart***
5U: 4′s and 5′s
Child must be at least 4 years old (2013)/ or 5 years old
Child must be at least 6 years old and no older than 8 years old
Child must be at least 9 years old and no older than 13 years old
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!!
- U5-U13 7 weeks League Starts Saturday March 3rd
- Time Slot TBD 5U ( afternoon training/ Games) 2pm-4pm
- 8U and 13U (Afternoon training/games) 3pm-5pm
Where classes are held?
Sessions will be held at the Fall Creek Sports Complex Soccer Fields
14300 Fall Creek View Drive, Fall Creek View Dr, Humble, TX 77396
What kind of equipment my child needs?
Children must bring a size 3 soccer ball.
Black Shorts, shin guards and a bottle of water.
-Early Registration closes February 2nd
-Registration ends: When sold out
-Informational mandatory meeting/player check in/Jersey Pick up Sat February 24th 2018. Time TBD( afternoon after 1pm)
meeting is at JC Sports Houston Sports complex
18610 Page Forest Drive, Humble, TX 77346
-League Kicks off Saturday March 3rd
EARLY REGISTRATION CLOSES FEBRUARY 2nd.( DISCOUNT IS APPLIED AT CHECK OUT)
REGISTRATION ENDS when sold out. Additional $20 charge for registrations after February 2nd.
** NO FUNDRAISING CHARGES JC Sports will not request parents to do any type of fundraising.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
U5 (4′s and 5′s) $155 for the 7 weeks league* per child.(meets once a week/ every Saturday) 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games
U8 (6′s, 7′s and 8′s) $155.00 for the 7 weeks league* per child.(meets once a week/ 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games)
U13 (9′s-13′s) $155.00 for the 7 weeks league* per child.(meets once a week/ 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games)