For beginners, we will introduce the game of soccer in a fun and stress free environment.
For the experienced player, we will enhance the child’s current abilities as well as build new skills for progression in the sport.
We want every young children to fall in love with the game of soccer in order to establish life long healthy habits.
- 3 vs 3 format, no goalkeeper for 4′s and 5′s
- 4v4 Format, No goalkeeper for 6-8′s
- 7v7 format with goalkeeper for 14U
- 7 weeks Season*
- 3 weeks Training Sessions prior to the 4 weeks Game/League*
- Meets only once a week ( Training and Games will occurred on Saturdays)
- No scorekeeping or standings
- 50% minimum play
- Co-ed leagues
- Four 8 to 10-minutes quarters for 8U
- Two 20 minutes Halves for 14U
- Medal and Jersey for all players who participate
Through a weekly soccer training focused on “DEVELOPMENT” ( for 3 weeks) using 1vs1, 2vs1 followed by four weeks of GAMES/LEAGUE using a 3vs3, 4v4 or 7v7 setting, the child will learn the game through playing. We strive for a “STRESS FREE” environment focusing on learning and playing, but still taking competition seriously.
- Small Sided Games that will challenge the child to maneuver the ball.
- We provide 3 weeks of training sessions prior to the start of the Soccer League*
- we provide 4 weeks of league/ games followed our 3 weeks of training sessions*
- We play 3vs3, 4v4 and 7v7 on the field therefore giving the child more time on the field, more touches on the ball, and more realistic game play.
- Small sided games allows the players get to experience a starring role in this dynamic game.
- Every training Session the JC Sports Team member focuses on a Life Skill provided by our Mighty Kicks curriculum.
- Our International Soccer Program will focus on DRIBBLING, SHIELDING, PASSING THINKING ON THE FIELD, AND PLAYING AS A TEAM.
- Sufficient space and time allows children to read the game and play constructive soccer and to develop their communication skills on the field.
- We meet only once a week –SATURDAY TRAINING AND GAME WILL OCCURRED ON SATURDAYS AFTERNOON.
- 50 minutes coaching session provided by JC Sports Coaching Staff.( for 3 weeks meets once a week)
- 4 weeks of GAMES/LEAGUE follow the coaching sessions for better performance, more balance teams and better quality games
- 40 minutes game (4 quarter of 8-10 min)
1. What About if a sessions gets rained out?-There is no refunds due to in climate weather however JC Sports will guarantee two make up session per 7 weeks season.
2. I have questions, I need more Information.
-For additional information about our Soccer School, or for registration, call JC Sports at 281-624-6867.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Call us over the phone to 281-624-6867 for available options
PRICE:Before January 31st 2017
5U 4′s and 5′s $149.00( early Bird price) for the 7 weeks league* per child.(meets once a week/ 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games (YOUR CHILD MUST BE AT LEAST 4YEARS OLD by JANUARY 1st) or 5 years old
8U 6′s-8′s $149.00( early bird price) for the 7 weeks league* per child.(meets once a week / 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games)
14U 9′s-12′s $149.00 ( early bird price) for the 7 weeks league* per child. (meets once a week / 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games)
Additional $20 will be charge for registrations after January 31st
***Early Birth Discount will be applied on your cart***
5U: 4′s and 5′s
Child must be at least 4 years old by January 1st 2017/ or 5 years old
Child must be at least 6 years old and no older than 8 years old
Child must be at least 9 years old and no older than 14 years old
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Call 281-624-6867 for available options
- U5-U14 7 weeks League Starts Saturday March 11th
- Time Slot TBD ( afternoon Games) 1pm-5pm
Where classes are held?
Sessions will be held at the Fall Creek Sports Complex Soccer Fields
14300 Fall Creek View Drive, Fall Creek View Dr, Humble, TX 77396
What kind of equipment my child needs?
Children must bring a size 3 soccer ball.
Black Shorts, shin guards and a bottle of water.
-Early Registration closes January 31st
-Registration ends on February 17th
-Informational meeting/player check in/Jersey Pick up Sat March 4th 2017. Time TBD( afternoon after 1pm)
meeting is at JC Sports Houston Sports complex
18610 Page Forest Drive, Humble, TX 77346
-League Kicks off Saturday March 11th
EARLY REGISTRATION CLOSES JANUARY 31st.( DISCOUNT IS APPLIED AT CHECK OUT)
REGISTRATION ENDS FEBRUARY 17TH. Additional $20 charge for registrations after January 31st.
U6 (4′s and 5′s) $149 for the 7 weeks league* per child.(meets once a week/ every Saturday) 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games
U9 (6′s, 7′s and 8′s) $149.00 for the 7 weeks league* per child.(meets once a week/ 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games)
U14 (9′s-14′s) $149.00 for the 7 weeks league* per child.(meets once a week/ 3 weeks of training followed by 4 weeks of games)